Uber is really going all out for Valentine’s Day this year! There have been multiple Uber Valentine’s Day promotions, including an Uber Valentine promo overseas as well! However, you want an Uber Valentines promo just for you here in the USA, and Uber is coming through!
Love is in the air! This year, Uber is elevating Valentine’s Day for three lucky riders and their plus-ones with a once-in-a-lifetime getaway: private jet flights to New York, an overnight stay at a luxury hotel, a $2,500 shopping spree, and dinner at two acclaimed restaurants. Entering to win is easy: On February 12, open the Uber app, enter promo code DREAMDATE, then slide over to the LOVE option and request your ride. You just might find yourself with your sweetheart in the big city… if you’re lucky enough to be struck by cupid’s arrow. The full experience for the Uber Valentines promo is amazing:
- On Saturday, you and your date will be whisked away to New York City in your own private jet, courtesy of Victor, for the ultimate Valentine’s Day getaway.
- You’ll cozy up at Gansevoort Meatpacking NYC, a luxury urban retreat, and also enjoy a little rest and relaxation at the posh exhale spa.
- Get dressed up for the occasion. A personal stylist will join you and your date for a $2,500 shopping spree at Saks Fifth Avenue‘s flagship store.
- During your stay, you’ll dine at The Chester and chef Mario Batali’s Del Posto. And topping it off? Beautiful flowers from 1-800-Flowers.com.
Participating in this Uber Valentines promo means you have to follow these key steps:
- Apply the promo code DREAMDATE in the ‘Promotions’ section of the Uber app *
- Then, slide to the LOVE option in the app on Friday, February 12, 2016 from 8am to 8pm
- Simply request a ride as you usually do—the same uberX vehicles and fares apply
- Three lucky riders will be randomly selected to win a romantic trip to New York City
- You and your date must be able to travel from February 13 to February 14
The list of American cities which are participating in this Uber Valentine promo are: