Three years ago, Uber hit the streets of South Africa and it’s been an absolutely exhilarating journey. Since Uber can’t throw a party big enough to thank every one of you who has helped them get there, Uber South Africa decided to bring the party to you! From 11am on Friday, 23 September 2016, Uber South Africa will be delivering free Uber cupcakes from your city’s favourite bakery – and it is 100% FREE! Riders across Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth can request 2 decadent, free Uber cupcakes from local bakeries Cupcake Boutique, The Velvet Cake Co,Cupcakery and Savannah Bakes, at the simple tap of a button. Here are the delicious details of the free Uber cupcakes offer:
- Open your Uber app between 11am – 1pm on Friday, 23 September 2016.
- Slide across to the ‘UberCUPCAKE’ view and request a ride as normal.
- If successful, your Uber will arrive and deliver 2 free Uber cupcakes that are sure to be amazing.
- PRO TIP: While Uber wants to provide cupcakes to everyone in SA, demand is going to be incredibly high. So if you don’t see any cupcakes available, don’t worry – open the app a few minutes later and try again!
Remember these important facts with this offer:
- Each request will include 2 cupcakes from your city’s favourite bakery for free.
- The cupcake you will receive may be different than the ones received in other cities.
- Demand will be very high – check back if your first request is unsuccessful. Uber will keep delivering until they run out of decadent cupcakes!
- Available in selected areas of Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth.
For more information about free Uber cupcakes, read the Uber South Africa website.
Go to the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all recent updates to ongoing Uber promotions.