Uber is all about providing you convenience when you need it. This World Heart Day, Uber Sri Lanka is partnering with Nawaloka Hospitals to provide you with a basic heart check-up, for free! Starting Friday, 29th of September 2017 till Wednesday, 4th of October 2017, between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., all you have to do is simply fire up your Uber app, book your ride towards the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre at Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7 and flash your Uber receipt to get a free UberHEALTH heart check-up done. Here is how this promotional deal works:
- Open your Uber app between Friday, 29th of September 2017, till Wednesday, 4th of October 2017; 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Book your Uber ride to the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre located at No. 6, Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7
- Flash your receipt at the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre reception.
- Get your FREE basic heart check-up done
The terms and conditions of the free UberHEALTH promo are:
- This offer is valid for the first 100 riders in Sri Lanka only
- It will be eligible on a first-come first-served basis
- Offer valid for Uber riders over 18 years of age
- You will need to fast for a 12-hour period before you get your FREE basic heart check-up done. (You are only allowed a maximum of 2 glasses of water during this period)
- The basic heart check-up includes the following tests: Total Cholesterol, RBS, ECG, BMI, BP, Vision, Doctor examination.
- This offer is valid ONLY at the Nawaloka Premier Wellness Centre, No. 6, Maitland Crescent, Colombo 7.
- There will be no refund for any un-utilised services
For more information about the free UberHEALTH offer, read the Uber Colombo website.
The main Uber Promotional Codes website will provide you with new updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.