Earlier this morning, news was shared that Uber was launching rideshare services in Key West, FL. As part of that launch, they were giving away free key lime pies to anyone who walked into Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe and showed them the Uber app! Well, Miami residents can now benefit from this excitement.
Love Key West as much as Uber does? In celebration of their launch in Key West on July 1, Uber is celebrating in Miami with authentic Key West key lime pies being delivered on demand this Friday June 30, 2017. Start your Fourth of July weekend off on a sweet note and get a free pie for your office, your family, or bring it to the beach if you’re starting your weekend early. Uber has partnered with one of Key West’s best, and most beloved key lime pie stores, Kermit’s Key West Key Lime Shoppe, to bring you a pie that is sure to brighten your day. That’s right, you will get a whole pie, for free, and you don’t even need an Uber EATS code this time to get food delivered to you! Here is how to score your free key lime pie without an Uber EATS code:
- Open the app in Downtown/Brickell, Miami Beach, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables, or Kendall on Friday, June 30, from 1pm-4pm.
- The service area covered by this free pie promotion is seen here.
- Tap on the key lime pie card at the bottom of the screen.
- Request the Key Lime Pie option.
- If available, Uber will send you an authentic key lime pie delivered directly to your door via Uber while supplies last! Limit of one slice per person.
For more information about your free key lime pie, read the Uber Miami website.
The main Uber promo codes blog will have all of your latest special codes.
Sign up for a new Uber account promo and get your first Uber ride 100% free of charge.
Do you want to see how much of a sign up bonus you can receive just by signing up to drive for Uber in Florida? Click here to see the best cash bonus.