Whether it’s spending a weekend with the whole family in the mall, heading out for a night you won’t forget with your friends, or to the airport for that once-in-a-lifetime trip, there are moments when there just may not be enough room in an uberX. That’s why Uber Manila is excited to announce that starting Friday, May 12th 2017, riders in Manila can begin requesting for uberXL Manila. This newest product is made for groups of up to 6 people (or anybody who wants the extra space). You enjoy the same reliable, tap-of-a-button rides you’ve come to love, at a price more affordable than requesting for 2 uberX cars. With uberXL, you now have more room for what matters. So what can you expect from uberXL Manila when it launches?
- Bigger cars: AUVs which can comfortably sit groups of up to 6 riders, including Toyota Innovas, Mitsubishi Adventures, Isuzu Crosswinds, and Suzuki Ertigas, among others.
- Upfront pricing: Similar to other Uber products, the Uber app will show will show you how much you pay for your uberXL trip before you request a ride. For a fare just up to 50% more than uberX, you’re guaranteed a bigger car with more room and seats.
uberXL Manila will be available 24/7 for all Uber riders, but will be particularly appreciated by:
- Big families going out on weekends
- Barkadas heading out for a night on the town
- Riders running errands (eg. going to the grocery, moving things around)
- Travellers and balikbayans heading to/from the airport
For more information about uberXL Manila, read the Uber Philippines website.
The main Uber Promotional Codes website will provide you with new updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
If you do not have an Uber Manila rider account, sign up for a new Uber account promo to get your first Uber ride 100% free of charge.