Summer is upon us and there’s no better way to quench your thirst than guzzling down fresh tender coconut water. And what if this was delivered to you right at your doorstep for free? That’s right – free coconut water! On Thursday, April 13, 2017 between 11:00am – 4:00pm, riders in Chennai will see a new on-demand option in their app – UberELANEER. With this, you can have fresh coconut water delivered at the tap of a button. Have a ‘refreshing’ start to your Tamil New Year celebrations with UberELANEER. Here’s how you can get yourself some free coconut water tomorrow:
- Open the Uber app on Thursday, 13th April, between 11am – 4pm.
- Slide across to the UberELANEER view, set your pick-up location and request for tender coconut.
- Accurately set your location, and request away! If an UberElaneer is available near you, your request will be accepted, and you can expect two fresh tender coconuts delivered to at no cost.
Keep these details in mind as you are preparing to order yourself some free coconut water:
- Two tender coconuts will be delivered per successful request.
- Be sure to head outside when your request is accepted, this will make it easier to connect with your driver and help ensure speedy dropoffs.
- Demand will be high – check back and re-request often if your initial request is unsuccessful
- Requests can only be made between 11am and 4pm on Thursday, 13th April 2017.
For more information about free coconut water delivered by Uber, read the Uber India website.
Head to the main Uber promo codes blog to see the latest promotions available.
Have you wondered how much cash you could make driving for Uber? See what your Uber driver sign up bonus is.