At Uber, they are all about providing you convenience when you need it. This World Health Day Uber India is partnering with Apollo Hospitals to provide on-demand Diabetes and Thyroid tests right at your doorstep, for free! Here is how your UberHEALTH visit will work today:
- Open your Uber app between 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. this Friday, April 7, 2017 in Hyderabad
- SELECT the UberHEALTH visit view and request away
- Your Uber will arrive within minutes with Apollo Practitioners
- The Apollo practitioners will visit and collect samples for diabetes and thyroid checks
- Your reports will be digitally uploaded onto Apollo’s portal and communicated to you later in the day
Keep in mind these important details as you participate with this free UberHEALTH visit promotion:
- Valid only in Hyderabad, India
- Valid only on 07-Apr-2017 between 11AM to 3PM
- All UberHEALTH visit checks are subject to availability at the time of booking
- All requesters must be over 18 years of age
- Health checks can be availed only on UberHEALTH view
- No refund for any unutilised services
- Your reports will be digitally uploaded onto Apollo’s portal and communicated you later in the day.
For further information about this Uber deal, read the Uber Hyderabad website.
The main Uber Promotional Codes website will provide you with new updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
See how much you can earn just by signing up to drive for Uber in India by clicking here.