Houston has gone crazy for kittens and puppies on demand the last few years, so Uber Texas is putting a twist on everyone’s favorite animal campaign. To celebrate the final week of Rodeo season, Uber has partnered with Petite Porkers farm to bring you piglet playtime at the tap of a button! That’s right! Uber delivers piglets on demand! Today (March 22, 2017) from 11am-1pm, open your app for the chance to have miniature piglets delivered to your office—you’ll get 15 minutes of piglet playtime for $25, and Uber will support Harris County 4-H and their youth education efforts. 4-H is a global network of youth organizations whose mission is to engage youth to reach their fullest potential while advancing the field of youth development. While 4-H has historically focused on agricultural initiatives, the organization today focuses on citizenship, healthy living, science, engineering, and technology programs.
Here is how this promotion will work:
- Open your app on Wednesday, March 22, between 11am and 1pm and tap the orange card at the bottom of your screen
- Hit request, and a driver will head to your location if connected
- Once the piglets arrive, you and your friends will get to enjoy 15 minutes of piglet playtime for $25!
Keep in mind these details for the Uber delivers piglet promo:
- Only deliveries to offices will be accepted (no personal residences or building lobbies allowed).
- You must have an enclosed, dedicated space for the piglets. Ask ahead to make sure none of your colleagues have animal allergies.
- Please remember to get permission from your manager and building if you’re planning to request piglets.
For more information about Uber delivering piglets, read the Uber Houston website.
Head to the main Uber promo codes blog to see the latest promotions available.
Get your first Uber ride free by signing up for a new Uber account promo.
If you have ever considered driving for Uber, click here to see how much money your new driver sign up bonus is in Texas.