Uber India understands that Holi has brought with it an extended weekend, and getaways plans are in vogue. So, they thought they could bring some Delhi favourites some Holi joy before you skip town this weekend. Fire up the app on Thursday, 9 March 2017, and request for your very own Holi party food-truck – either at work or at home with this special Holi Uber promotion. You will be greeted with free Holi-themed food, colours and Dholwalas from the good folks at Twigly. If you participate in this Holi Uber promotion, this is what you are in line for:
- Traditional gujiyas
- Sandwiches, for those who aren’t fond of Holi food
- Holi colors for you to play with
- Dholwaalas accompanying every food-truck, so that it’s a real party
Here is how this unique Holi Uber promotion works:
- When: Thursday, March 9th between 12pm – 3pm
- Slide to Food Trucks option & request
- Once accepted, Uber Delhi will arrive at your location and play some desi #uberDHOL, and have colors and food for you to devour
- Your UberHOLI party will last 15 minutes
- Availability is limited – so you may have to try a few times before you get a ride
Watch out, them food-trucks are coming!
For more information about this Holi Uber promotion, read the Uber Delhi website.
The main Uber Promotional Codes website will provide you with new updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Driving for Uber can earn you some serious cash. Click here to see just how much money you can receive as a sign up bonus.