Spring is around the corner! What better way to jump-start your spring cleaning than donating to a good cause? Uber Georgia has partnered up with Dress for Success Atlanta to collect new and gently used women’s professional clothing on Wednesday, March 8 from 3pm – 7pm, for free with this special Dress for Success Uber offer. Dress for Success empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire, and development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. Your donation will help a woman in Atlanta achieve her professional goals. Here is how the Dress for Success Uber Atlanta pickup will work:
- Gather your new and gently used women’s professional clothing
- On Wednesday at 3pm, open your app and request DFS (Dress for Success) for a free donation pickup
- Meet your driver at the curb to donate your items
- If you don’t get through the first time, keep trying! Uber is donating until 7pm, so you can request from work or from home
Not sure what to donate? Dress for Success is open to all donations, but below you’ll find a list of their most needed items:
- Suits (sizes 0-4 and 14-34)
- Closed-toe shoes (sizes 7 to 13)
- Professional handbags (high need for black)
- Hosiery (especially plus sizes)
- Professional scarves
- Professional jewelry
- New Bras (all sizes)
You can visit their Donate Clothes page for more details on their preferred donation items. If you’re unable to donate, but would still like to support, you can also provide a monetary donation directly to Dress for Success Atlanta by going here.
For more information about this Dress for Success Uber offer, read the Uber Atlanta website.
Head to the main Uber promo codes blog to see the latest promotions available.
Get your first Uber ride free by signing up for a new Uber account promo.
If you have ever considered driving for Uber, click here to see how much money your new driver sign up bonus is.