Standing in line to get fresh-baked paczki on Fat Tuesday has become a Detroit tradition. On February 28th, 2017, Uber is celebrating a tradition of their own – delivering UberPACZKI to you in minutes. This is an incredibly wonderful tradition that Uber has run previously in Michigan last year, and it was a big success! Rather than waiting out in the cold for hours, just tap your Uber app and get a dozen paczki delivered from Detroit’s iconic Dutch Girl Donuts, an Uber Top Destination that has been partaking in this Polish pastime for years. Here is how to order your very own dozen UberPACZKI:
- Open your Uber app on Tuesday February 28, 2017 starting at 7am
- Tap the Uber Paczki banner at the bottom of the app
- Request “Uber Paczki” and confirm your delivery location (home, office, etc.)
- Enjoy a dozen Paczki delivered to you in minutes
- No cash needed – Uber will charge the payment method on your Uber account
These details are important for you to keep in mind while ordering your UberPACZKI:
- When: Packzi on demand will be available on February 28th, 2017 only, from 7am until Uber has sold out of all their available stock
- Where: Paczkis will be available throughout Metro Detroit – check the app
- Cost: $20 gets you a box of one dozen paczki from Dutch Girl Donuts
- Demand will be high, so keep trying if you’re unable to connect with a driver
For more information about UberPACZKI on demand, read the Uber Detroit website.
Take the time to visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Sign up for a new Uber account promo and get a free Uber ride automatically loaded into your account.
Would you like to see how much of a sign up bonus you can receive just by signing up to drive for Uber? Click here to see the best cash bonus for driving in Michigan.