Students need to save money, so this Uber college discount will help. Your commute to North Shore Community College is now easier than ever. Beginning September 6, 2016, you’ll be able to ride to and from the Danvers campus from North Shore Mall or Beverly Depot with a $10 discount on your ride. To qualify for the $10 Uber college discount, trips must meet the following requirements:
- Trips must occur between designated days and times
- Mon-Thurs: 7am-10pm
- Sat: 7am-3pm
- Service will not be available on Sundays
Trips must begin and end within the designated zones that you can see in this map. So what are the details of this Uber college discount?
- Check your email for the promotion code from North Shore Community College. If you haven’t received it, please contact your Student Life representative.
- Open the Uber app, go to the promotions section, and add your promo code.
- Make your way to one of the three pick-up and drop-off locations.
- Select NSCC as your vehicle type and request your ride within the designated zones.
- Enjoy your ride! Your discount will be automatically applied.
This program is intended to help meet the transportation needs of students enrolled in the Fall 2016 Semester at North Shore Community College’s Danvers Campus. All Uber rides to or from the NSCC Danvers Campus must start or end at The Beverly Depot or the North Shore Mall in Peabody. For qualifying rides, students will receive $10 off the cost of their ride and will be charged for the remainder of the trip. Fare estimates:
- Danvers Campus to Beverly Depot $15.50 (Student pays $5.50)
- Danvers Campus to North Shore Mall: $13.50 (Student pays $3.50)
For more information about the Uber college discount, read the Uber Boston website.
Check out the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Get a free first ride Uber credit when you sign up for a new Uber account promo.