Love wine? Then this Uber wine tasting trip is right up your alley! There’s never been a better time to explore the Adelaide Hills than this weekend. This Friday, Saturday and Sunday July 29-31, 2016, request the WINE view in the Uber app and you’ll be matched with a personal driver to stay with you and your friends while you enjoy a day of Uber wine tasting in the Adelaide Hills. Here is how this wine promotion will work with Uber Australia:
- Request the WINE view in the Uber app, and if there’s an available vehicle, you’ll be paired with a driver for the duration of your wine tour
- Get comfortable and make your way to the Adelaide Hills
- Enter your first Adelaide Hills winery in the app and get ready for a day of wine tasting
- Call or text your driver using the Uber app when you’re ready to leave, they’ll be waiting for you in the car park
- Enter a new Adelaide Hills winery into your app and your driver will be automatically updated with your next destination
- Your driver will end the trip upon your request
When and where will the Uber wine tasting occur?
- WINE will be available this Friday, Saturday and Sunday between 9am and 6pm. It’s up to you to decide when and where you want to go!
- You can stop the tour whenever you want. There’s no limit to the time or distance on WINE trips, just a minimum fare of $50. You will be charged $0.65 per minute on your WINE trip (including driver-partner waiting time). Full WINE trip charges are as follows:
If you request the WINE option, but you do not use the service to visit wineries in the Adelaide Hills, your fare will be adjusted to reflect uberX rates.
For more information about Uber wine tasting in Adelaide, read the Uber Australia website.
Go to the main Uber promo code webpage for all of the most recent promotions that Uber is offering.