Bike to Work Day is this Wednesday and this Uber bicycle rack option is here to give you one less excuse not to ride! Between Wednesday-Friday of this week, UberPEDAL will be online in Denver, Boulder, and in between to get you and your bike wherever you need to go.
What is UberPEDAL? UberPEDAL is the same Uber you know and love, except all cars will be equipped with an Uber bicycle rack.
Why use UberPEDAL on Bike to Work Day? Great question! Here are just a few reasons why you may slide over to UberPEDAL this week:
- The ride to work was a little more than you bargained for and the thought of riding home is ruining your productivity.
- You want to bike to work, but you’re afraid you might get caught in one of Denver’s afternoon rain storms.
- Showing up to your big 9am meeting with a stray sweat stain might set the wrong tone, but you still want to ride home.
- You want all the glory of actually showing up to work with a bike, without all the pedaling. (Pro tip: splash a little water on the face before cruising in).
- The Bike to Work Day party got a little crazier than expected and you and your bike need a safe ride home.
Here is how you can request your very own Uber bicycle rack vehicle:
- Open your Uber app between Denver and Boulder at 7-10am or 4-7pm from Wednesday and Friday.
- Slide the button from uberX over to the PEDAL option.
- Request your UberPEDAL ride
- Ride with your bike safely strapped on an UberPEDAL rack.
Pricing for the Uber bicycle rack option will be the same as uberX, with a $5 surcharge.
For more information about Uber bicycle rack rides during Bike to Work Day, read the Uber Colorado website.
Check out the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Get a free first ride Uber credit when you sign up for a new Uber account promo.