Uber Alberta has been cooking up something new – an app that makes getting great food as easy as requesting a ride. It’s their new food delivery service, and it’s called UberEATS Edmonton! Following Toronto and Ottawa, Edmonton is the third Canadian city to get its hands on the new standalone UberEATS app. Edmonton couldn’t be a better place for us to bring UberEATS Edmonton with over 40 of the best local restaurants in the country partnering with Uber to deliver their food to you faster, and more reliably than ever before. Starting today at 10 am, Edmontonians can download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android – to choose from hundreds of dishes from the finest restaurants in town, including El Cortez, to MKT Fresh Food and Beer Market, to Block 1912 Cafe — and have it delivered right to their door. The best part? For a limited time, UberEATS Edmonton is offering free delivery on all orders in the Edmonton area. Here is how you can order your first UberEATS Edmonton meal:
- Download the app to find what you’re craving, and Uber Edmonton will handle the rest.
- Sign in – you can use your existing Uber account for UberEATS.
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like.
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favourite local restaurant or try something new.
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card on file. And remember, delivery is free for a limited time.
- Track your order – watch as your order gets picked up and delivered right to your door.
The new UberEATS app gives Edmonton eaters, restaurant partners, and delivery partners more options. Restaurants can depend on the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And, delivery partners have access to flexible earning opportunities.
For more information about the launch of UberEATS Edmonton, read the Uber Canada website.
Go to the main Uber promo code webpage for all up to date promotions with Uber.
Sign up here to activate your Uber Canada free ride for new accounts.