Fly with UberAIR Nantucket this upcoming long weekend! This Memorial Day Weekend, escape to Nantucket on a private plane with UberAIR Nantucket. Enter code FLYUBERAIR in the app, request the UberAIR Nantucket option between 12 and 5pm on Monday, May 23, and Uber Boston will get in touch to confirm all of your travel details. There’s no traffic 1,000 feet in the air – you’ll be on the island in under an hour. So how do you reserve a seat on UberAIR? Easy:
- Enter code FLYUBERAIR in the app.
- Between 12–5pm on Monday, May 23 open your Uber app to reserve a seat with UberAIR.
- You will have the option to reserve a seat one-way or round trip to Nantucket.
- You’ll be charged $300 a seat and can reserve between 1 and 8 seats, pending availability.
- Once your request is accepted, Uber Boston will follow-up to confirm your flight details.
No refunds or cancellations after booking. Here is how the flight situation will work out:
- On Friday, May 27, you’ll arrive at Logan Airport for an afternoon departure.
- Skip TSA and head straight to the Logan Airport’s Signature Terminal where you can relax in the private BLADE lounge before take off.
- You will touch down at Nantucket Memorial Airport in under an hour.
- Your Uber to and from each airport is included in your purchase.
- If you choose to purchase a round trip ticket, your return flight will depart from Nantucket Memorial Airport on Monday, May 30, and fly into Boston’s Logan Airport.
For more information about UberAIR Nantucket, read the Uber Boston website.
Check out the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Get a free first ride Uber credit when you sign up for a new Uber account promo.