Travelers who are flying in and out of Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport are in for a treat: Uber MSP airport pickups are finally allowed! You can now get a low-cost uberX ride to and from the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport (MSP). Whether you’re traveling before the sun rises or after it sets, Uber Minnesota can there to take you where you need to go, for less. Here are the important details you need to know if you are planning on using Uber MSP airport rides:
Getting an Uber to MSP:
- Drop-offs at MSP are simple. Request a ride, inform your driver which airline you are flying, and get dropped off curbside at departures
Getting an Uber from MSP:
- Make sure you have your luggage before you request
- When you’re ready to ride, tap the app, confirm your terminal, and request
- Head to the Ground Transportation Center to meet your driver
- Always confirm your driver’s name and photo, license plate, and make and model of the vehicle when they arrive to ensure you’ve got the right ride
- Once you’ve connected, hop in, and enjoy the ride to your final destination
Standard uberX and uberXL rates apply. Trips beginning at MSP will be subject to a $6.00 airport pick-up fee, which will be reflected on your receipt. The airport staff and the Minneapolis Airport Commission (MAC) are in the process of developing a long-term Transportation Networking Company (TNC) specific approach to pick-ups. The current process explained herein is available to TNCs and will provide valuable operational learnings. This will include rider and driver feedback for airport staff and the MAC to aid in the development of a permanent program for TNCs at MSP.
For more information about Uber MSP airport rides, read the Uber Minneapolis-St. Paul website.
Return to the main Uber promo website to see all recent Uber promotions.
Get a free first ride Uber credit by signing up for a new Uber account promo here.