Time to be healthy and get your Uber flu vaccine! Flu season is just around the corner and trying to squeeze in your latest flu shot may not be at the top of your to-do list. Not to worry, because UberHEALTH is back! Uber flu vaccine partnered with Discovery and Dis-Chem to bring you flu vaccinations on-demand, between 10:00 AM and 15:00 PM on Friday, 22 April 2016. Here is how this excellent health promotion works:
- Open your Uber app at 10:00 AM on Friday, 22 April
- Toggle over to the cross icon and select UberHEALTH
- Set your pickup location and request a ride as you normally would
- If successful, a Discovery-accredited Dis-Chem nurse will arrive at your location within minutes, ready to administer flu vaccinations for up to five patients (at a flat rate of only R100!)
- Demand will be through the roof, so it’s fastest fingers first!
Please select a suitable indoor location prior to UberHEALTH arriving. Here are the terms and conditions of the Uber flu vaccine deal:
- You must be 18 years or older to request
- Discovery-accredited Dis-Chem nurses can administer up to 5 individual vaccinations at one visit, for a flat rate of R100
- Available in selected areas of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth
- The vaccine is free of charge: you will only pay R100 to cover the cost of the trip when you request through the Uber app
For more information about this Uber flu vaccine promotion, read the Uber South Africa website.
Take the time to visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.