Is UberBOAT Baltimore going to be the best thing that has happened to Maryland? Probably yes! This week, Baltimore is brimming with art, innovation, music, and plenty of light. As the city plays host to this one-of-a-kind light festival, Uber will be there to help festival-goers see Charm City like never before. From Thursday, March 31 through Sunday, April 3, 2016 Uber is teaming up with Sagamore and Under Armour to provide water taxi rides in the Inner Harbor. With UberBOAT Baltimore, you’ll be able to travel between the Science Center and Harbor East with the tap of a button, while also seeing a view of Baltimore unlike any other. All rides will be free of charge, compliments of Sagamore. Here’s how you can experience the Light Festival with UberBOAT Baltimore:
- Select UberBOAT in your app when you are near either pickup point (Science Center or Harbor East).
- Select your route (Science Center to Harbor East or Harbor East to Science Center).
- Choose number of seats (can reserve up to 4).
- Tap Request UberBOAT.
- Head toward your designated pickup location (the docks at Science Center or Harbor East).
Some additional details that Uber Maryland is providing you about your free UberBOAT Baltimore rides:
- UberBOAT will be available for request from 7-11pm nightly from Thursday, March 31 – Sunday, April 3.
- There are two UberBOAT pickup points: Science Center and Harbor East, with boats making non-stop trips to and from each point. Boats will run every 10-15 minutes.
- You can request an UberBOAT once you are near either pickup point.
- Each UberBOAT seats up to 11 riders. When you request a boat ride, you will be matched with other riders and placed on the next available boat.
For more information about UberBOAT Baltimore, read the Uber Maryland website.
Go and visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.
Sign up for a new Uber account promo and get a free Uber ride automatically loaded into your account.