Today Uber is excited to announce that Uber will enter a 90-day pilot which will allow uberX pick-ups and drop-offs at General Mitchell Airport (MKE). With typical fares from MKE Airport to downtown Milwaukee at just $15, uberX is both an affordable and convenient option for passengers who are hoping to make use of Uber Milwaukee airport rides. To take advantage of your Uber Milwaukee airport trips, make sure that you keep the following points in mind when traveling:
Drop-offs at MKE Airport:
- Drop-offs at the airport are incredibly simple! Request your Uber and inform the driver which airline you are flying.
- Your driver will drop you off curbside on the Departures level.
Pick-ups from MKE Airport:
- Wait until after you have retrieved your luggage to request a ride.
- Proceed through the doors marked “Exit to Ticketing” between Carousel 1 & 2 at Baggage Claim.
- Look for the Rideshare sign and meet your driver in the far Passenger Pick-up lane.
- All uberX rides from the airport are subject to a MKE Airport Surcharge of $3.00.
- Traveling in a group? Request an UberXL for more room for your whole crew and their luggage.
- Call or text your driver if you need to coordinate further or if you have any special requests.
- Always confirm your driver’s name and photo, license plate, and make and model of the vehicle when they arrive to ensure you’ve got the right ride.
- Split the fare with your friends for an even cheaper fare. No more keeping track of IOU’s or finding change.
Uber Wisconsin is thrilled to expand its service at the General Mitchell Airport. Sit back and enjoy your flight – see you soon, Milwaukee.
Return to the main Uber promo website to see all recent Uber promotions.
Get a free first ride Uber credit by signing up for a new Uber account promo here.