Love motorcycles? Love Uber? Then uberMOTO Bangalore is just for you in India! Today, Uber India is very excited to announce the launch of uberMOTO Bangalore, a new service as a pilot in Bangalore. This type of motorbike service on Uber recently launched with uberMOTO Thailand and has been wonderful for the citizens of Bangkok! uberMOTO Bangalore enables riders to tap a button and get a motorbike ride in minutes. It’s a great way for people to save time and money on short trips and provides last mile connectivity at the most affordable price – as low as ₹3/KM. uberMOTO is another step to help cut congestion in Bangalore by getting people out of cars when they don’t need to use them, and by encouraging motorbike drivers to share their ride. It follows the launch of Uber’s carpooling service, which is designed to get more people into fewer cars. By using today’s transportation infrastructure more efficiently, Uber’s technology can help the Government of Karnataka cut traffic and congestion at no extra cost to taxpayers. Getting an uberMOTO ride is quick:
- Choose the uberMOTO Bangalore option in your Uber app. Enter your pickup location and request your ride
- Uber will show you your driver’s details straight away – name, photo and the details of the motorbike
- All riders and drivers have to wear a helmet in Bangalore by law. Wear the helmet provided by your uberMOTO driver and put on the strap for your safety
- Uber’s standard product safety features are in place before, during and after every trip, including GPS tracking, 2-way feedback and the ability to share trip details with family and friends.
- At the end of the trip, you can choose to pay through any of Uber’s payment options – including cash.
At launch uberMOTO will be available between 7AM and 9PM, with fares as low as ₹3/KM.
For more information about uberMOTO Bangalore, read the Uber India website.
Take the time to visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to all ongoing Uber promotions.