Nothing is more luxurious that taking UberCHOPPER Park City on your way to the Sundance Film Festival 2016! Getting from Salt Lake City International Airport to Park City, Utah just got a whole lot easier. Uber SLC has partnered with A^3 by Airbus and Air Resources to bring you to the Sundance Film Festival in style with UberCHOPPER Park City! Being able to chopper it up is as simple as this:
- Reserve your spot on the UberCHOPPER Park City in advance, or request CHOPPER on-demand through your Uber app.
- Await a phone call for final confirmation.
- You’ll arrive to the UberCHOPPER helipad by UberSUV, and once you’ve arrived in Park City, Uber Utah will have a car waiting to take you to your final destination.
If you are curious about the UberCHOPPER cost, read on:
- When pre-booking your flight, fares will be $150 during the day and $250 at night (per seat).
- When requesting your UberCHOPPER on-demand, fares will be $200 during the day and $300 at night (per seat).
Note that the UberCHOPPER Park City service will seat up to 5 people, and is available from January 21 – 24, 2016, from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM (weather permitting).
There is definitely not a better way for you to impress clients, or your significant other on your way up to the Sundance Film Festival this year than to ride up in style with an Uber helicopter. This experience is truly as amazing as it sounds, and it can make your trip as quick as possible without having to deal with the headache of driving up to Park City.
For more information about UberCHOPPER Park City, read the Uber Salt Lake City website.
Visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to Uber promo codes.
Sign up here to receive a free first ride credit Uber offers, immediately applied to your Uber account.