How much cooler can your weekend get than snagging an Uber SuperCar ride in Dubai, United Arab Emirates? I think I know the answer. This would be the most amazing thing ever for anyone who loves speed and loves car racing. Start your engines! In the lead-up to this weekend’s Dubai 24 Hour race at the Autodrome, Uber Dubai is excited to be partnering with GoPro and Oli Webb who won last year’s race and competed in some of the world’s most prestigious races including the epic Le Mans 24 Hour. Oli, who will be kicking off his season at the Dubai 24 Hour race, will be offering passengers complimentary rides in a 6.5L, V12, 690 BHP Lamborghini Aventador around Dubai Marina, JBR, Emirates Hills and The Palm Jumeirah this coming Tuesday, January 12, 2016. Here is what you need to know in order to get yourself an Uber SuperCar ride:
- You’ll need to enter promo code SupercarDXB to unlock the UberSupercar view on the day of the event
- On Tuesday 12th January 2016, between 4PM and 8PM, Oli will be driving the Aventador and accepting pickup requests around Dubai Marina, JBR, Emirates Hills and The Palm Jumeirah. You will need to head to those areas to make a request
- Open the Uber app and move the slider to UberSupercar to make a request
- The ride will be free. Oli will drive you around for 15 minutes and drop you back off at your pickup point
- Uber’s friends at GoPro have installed some cameras in the supercar to make sure the memorable rides are captured
- Make sure that you are patient because there will be a lot of people who also want the free ride
For more information about the Uber SuperCar ride in Dubai, read the Uber United Arab Emirates website.
Visit the main Uber Promotional Codes website for all updates to Uber promo codes.