Skiing is amazing. It is one of the best sports in the world, but one of the things that is hard is getting out to the slopes! Ski gear is really tough to move around, and it becomes one of those headaches that you always have to find someone to help out with. Often, it means that the one person with an SUV is stuck making the rides for everyone else, and no one wants to be that person!
Well, Uber is here to the rescue! uberSKI services all resorts along the Wasatch Front – from Ogden, to Park City, to the Cottonwoods – and has the same base pricing of uberX and uberXL (with a nominal $4 surcharge). So whether you’re at the airport, downtown, or just lounging at home, you can reach the slopes with the tap of a button! As part of the uberSKI launch in Salt Lake City, Utah, Uber is offering some fantastic prizes just for riding uberSKI!
- On Saturday 12/5/2015, request a ride using the uberSKI icon
- Take a ride in Salt Lake City or Park City, Utah
- Cross your fingers that your driver surprises you with either:
- A Backcountry prize pack with a $500 gift card and top-of-the-line gear and apparel!
- $500 in Uber credit to get you to the slopes & a $100 Liftopia gift card to keep you there!
With winter-ready rides on demand, getting to the mountains has never been easier. Welcome to the greatest snow on earth. To make this happen, Uber Utah partnered with Rhino-Rack to offer driver-partners deep discounts on some of the best roof racks around, so loading up your gear is a snap (literally).
For more information about uberSKI Utah, read the Uber Salt Lake City promotional blog.
Visit the main Uber promo code website for all of your Uber codes.
Get a free first ride Uber credit by signing up for a new Uber account promo here.