This UberEATS Toronto promotion is exciting and for the holiday season, specifically! Uber Ontario has teamed up with Joe Fresh to bring #HolidayCheer to you curbside through four limited edition Joe Fresh gift sets this Saturday (December 5, 2015), available exclusively through UberEATS. These custom gift sets feature festive holiday apparel and a tasty treat from PC Black Label. In the spirit of the holidays, 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the President’s Choice Children’s Charity, so these gifts can keep giving as part of this UberEATS Toronto promotion. On Saturday, December 5 from 11am to 5pm, slide over to the UberEATS plate and fork icon to unlock four specially curated Holiday Gift Sets, one for every person on your list. You are welcome to order them as soon as you can see them on your Uber app.
Ordering through UberEATS is just like requesting a ride, and it uses the same cashless payment method. In this case, not only can you order some Joe Fresh gear, but in the future, when the UberEATS Toronto promotion is not active, you can order your food as well! Here’s how it works:
- Slide over to the UberEATS plate-and-fork icon at the top of the screen.
- Choose from four custom gift sets—curated for men, women, girls and boys.
- Enter your location within the delivery area and place your order.
- Track your delivery. Your Joe Fresh gift set will be delivered curbside.
- Upon arrival, choose your desired clothing size from the Joe Fresh ambassador.
- No returns, exchange only. Merchandise may be exchanged with original tags and packaging.
These packages are available south of Dupont, west of the DVP and east of Dufferin.
For more information about this UberEATS Toronto promotion, read the Uber Ontario promo blog.
Find all the latest Uber promo codes on the main page.
Sign up here to activate your Uber Canada free ride for new accounts.