UberBOAT Miami is offering a remarkably amazing service to Miami, Florida Uber customers. Traffic during Miami Art Week can be hectic even without a major road closure. UberBOAT Miami can help you take the stress out of traveling across the bridges that connect Miami Beach to the mainland and everywhere in between. But, imagine if you could avoid the bridges all together! UberBOAT Miami will allow riders to enjoy the travel between Miami Beach and the Art Districts by jetting across Biscayne Bay in both directions on luxury yachts, all at the tap of a button in your Uber App. Find out how UberBOAT can change how you do Miami Art Week. The process is simple:
- Request UberBOAT in your app when you are in the UberBOAT Zone.
- If connected, a driver will take you and up to 5 of your friends to the corresponding UberBOAT Dock.
- You will board a luxury yacht and be taken to the opposing UberBOAT Dock.
- A driver will then take your party to your final destination within the UberBOAT Zone.
- UberBOAT Miami, including rides to and from the docks, will be available for a fee of $35.
The additional details about UberBOAT Miami include:
- UberBOAT Miami will be available to request in the UberBOAT Zone below 46th street on both sides of Biscayne Bay.
- UberBOAT Miami will cost $35 and is available for groups up to 6 riders that are 21 years or older.
- Your final destination needs to be in the opposing UberBOAT Zone to be included in your fare. If you will be traveling outside the zone, you will need to request another car at the end of the boat trip.
- UberBOAT will be available to request starting Thursday 12/3 – Saturday 12/5
from 2 pm – 12 am.
For more information about UberBOAT Miami, read the Uber Florida promo blog.
Find all the latest Uber promo codes on the main page.
Sign up for a new Uber account promo here and receive your first ride free.