Uber LUNCH service is some of the best food you can get during your lunch break! Craving healthy and fresh food before the holiday season hits? Uber LUNCH service is bringing you sushi on-demand for this month’s #UberLUNCH pop-up with Eat Out this Friday 27th November, 2015! Uber riders in Cape Town, Joburg and Durban can request two portions of sushi from restaurants KOI Sandton, KOI Rosebank, Active Sushi and Jack Salmon Fish House right to their doorstep. Ordering Uber LUNCH service is easy as can be in South Africa:
- Open your Uber app (or download the app on your smartphone and signup)
- Starting at 11:30am, Friday 27th November, ensure you are in a Sushi Zone, toggle over the sashimi icon and request a ride
- Within minutes your Uber will arrive and deliver two portions of sushi for ONLY R150
The Uber LUNCH service restaurants will be offering the following in each delivery:
KOI Sandton and KOI Rosebank (Johannesburg)
8 x Salmon California Rolls
8 x Tuna Fashion Sandwiches
Active Sushi (Cape Town)
4 x Monkey Bars (deep fried prawn roll with avocado, caviar, mayo & spring onion)
4 x Rainbow Rolls
4 x Sakura (salmon, cream cheese, beetroot, avocado topped with prawn pate)
4 x Salmon & Avocado Rolls
Jack Salmon (Durban)
16 x Mix of Prawn Fusion California Rolls, Salmon Roses, Tuna Chilli Roses & Bamboo Rolls
Some key things to keep in mind as part of this Uber promo:
- Each request will be two portions of sushi from your city’s restaurant for R150.
- You cannot choose which restaurant to request from in Joburg – it will depend which restaurant you are closest to when ordering.
- ALLERGY ALLERT: Cape Town and Durban orders contain shellfish
For more information about Uber LUNCH service, read the Uber South Africa promotional blog.