This is amazing! UberCHOPPER Dubai is taking off to get you to the Abu DHabi Grand Prix F1 race. Heading to Abu Dhabi from Dubai for the Grand Prix? Skip the traffic and kick off your racing weekend with UberCHOPPER. UberCHOPPER Dubai has teamed up with Alpha Tours to deliver luxury, convenience, and sky-high style all at the tap of a button. By requesting UberCHOPPER, a private driver will transport you and four friends to their helipad at the Atlantis, where you’ll take off directly for Yas Island. In less than 30 min you’ll arrive, and a driver will be awaiting your arrival to drop you off at the gate. Service will run hourly Friday – Sunday during the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix. Dates and times as follows:
Friday, November 27 from 10:00am-12:30am
Saturday, November 28 from 10:00am-12:30am
Sunday, November 29 from 10:00am-12:30am
The process is simple:
- Select ‘UberCHOPPER’ via the Uber app
- Confirm your location and press the request button at the bottom of the screen
- We’ll give you a call for final confirmation
- An Uber will pick you up, along with up to 4 friends, and transport you to the Atlantis helipad
- Enjoy the short ride to Yas Island
- An Uber will be ready and waiting for your arrival at Yas to take you to the Grand Prix gate
- Payment is automatic and hassle-free via the Uber app – no need for cash or tipping
The pricing for UberCHOPPER Dubai is AED 2250 per person, including door to door Uber rides. Remember to bring an official ID with you for the ride.
For more information about the UberCHOPPER Dubai ride, read the Uber UAE promo blog.