It is time for UberCHOPPER Manila! Manila, it’s time to step up your ride with UberCHOPPER Manila. Uber Phillipines has teamed up with Airtrav to bring the UberCHOPPER experience to you this Saturday, November 21, 2015. If you’re lucky enough to score a FREE UberCHOPPER, you and your friends will be whisked away for a once in a lifetime aerial tour of the city. Airtrav Incorporated is a local company that owns and operates air charter services in the Philippines. True to its commitment of safety, comfort and convenience, Airtrav’s pilots undergo training in Torrance, California USA, making its flight crew one of the best in the country. So what’s going to happen with this Uber deal?
- Fire-up the Uber app from 8am to 10am on Saturday, November 21, 2015 and slide to the ‘UberCHOPPER’ option
- Set your pick-up location and press the request button
- An UberBLACK will take you and your friends to the helipad.
As part of this UberCHOPPER Manila offer, keep the following points in mind:
- When you request, make sure you and your friends are at the same pick-up location and ready to go. Your car will only pick up at one location and will wait a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Strictly limited to 3 passengers per flight (you plus 2 of your friends)
- UberCHOPPER Manila will fly a fixed 10-minute route– you will not be able to request your own destination
- Refreshments will be provided and you’ll get a free UberBLACK ride to take you back home once you’re done
- All fliers must be at least 18 years or older and should be a Filipino citizen
- You must bring a Philippine government-issued ID indicating your date of birth (Please have your Philippine ID with you or you will not be allowed to board the flight)
- If the weather doesn’t permit, UberCHOPPER Manila will be rescheduled to a later date
How incredible is this! Your very own UberCHOPPER ride without paying a cent!
For more information about free UberCHOPPER Manila, read the Uber Philippines promo blog here.