It is time for some Nashville Uber codes that are really exciting for a country music star to be! Musicians from all over the world come to Nashville in search of their big break. Now it can happen at the touch of a button. Uber Tennessee has partnered with Warner Music Nashville to create a revolutionary new way for aspiring singers & songwriters to have their music heard. On November 10, 2015, talented Nashvillians can request an exclusive and rare meeting with top industry executives. Requesting your big break is as simple as entering some Nashville Uber codes!
- Enter Nashville Uber codes BIGBREAK within the promotions tab of your Uber app to unlock a special option in your app slider
- Request the Big Break option until 2pm on Tuesday, November 10th in Nashville, TN
- If connected, you’ll be picked up and taken to an exclusive face-to-face meeting with top industry executives ready to hear your music
- Bring your guitar, warm up your voice and have your demo ready. This could be your #UberBigBreak.
The executives on hand to listen to your music demos are:
- John Esposito, President and CEO, Warner Music Nashville
- Scott Hendricks, Executive Vice President of A&R, Warner Music Nashville
- Cris Lacy, Vice President of A&R, Warner Music Nashville
- Kristen Williams, Vice President of National Promotion, Warner Music Nashville
- Damon Whiteside, Senior Vice President, Marketing & Partnerships, Country Music Association
- Hunter Kelly, Senior Correspondent, Rare Country
How much better can this get for an aspiring musician in Nashville?
For more information on Nashville Uber codes, read the Uber Nashville promotional blog here.
Sign up for a new Uber account promo here and receive your first ride free.